About the Conference
Japan Finance Association is pleased to announce our first international conference, which is virtually held in March 14-15, 2022 in collaboration with Pacific-Basin Finance Journal. The conference theme is Japanese Financial Market, with the aim to promote cutting-edge research and share ideas on Japanese financial market. All presenters are invited to submit their papers to a conference special issue of the Pacific-Basin Finance Journal. Recent Japanese market shows remarkable phenomenon such as quantitative easing, corporate governance reform, and so on. The special issue conference will contribute to our understanding on one of the largest financial markets in the world.
- S. Ghon Rhee, K.J. Luke Distinguished Professor, University of Hawaii
- Jun-Koo Kang, Nanyang Technological University
- Takeshi Yamada, Australian National University
- Konari Uchida, Kyushu University
- Tsung-ming Yeh, Kyushu University